Monday, June 28, 2010

Herbal Magic for Weight Loss? No, No, No!

It's time to blow the whistle on Herbal Magic too many people are being duped into believing that this is the way to go for weight loss! I've had countless people complain, telling me that some Herbal Magic counsellor said that they shouldn't exercise if they want to lose weight!!! What!! Ladies and gents is this for real, people are complaining to me how horrible they feel on the herbal magic program, how they're starving all the time and how they have frequent headaches trying to lose weight the Herbal Magic way but don't just take my word for it read this email below that a past client of Herbal Magic sent me.



First, you should probably be aware that I've been dieting since I was eleven years old. I'm thirty four now and tired of "trying something new" every few years just to get back on track. I did weight watchers for years with some success and most recently was a client of Herbal Magic. I had great success with Herbal Magic and lost close to 40 lbs however by the end I was very frustrated with their plan. They had me on 1000 calories a day and when I stopped losing weight, they tried selling me more pills. It was extremely expensive and I grew very disenchanted with the "counselors". I was a fiend about measuring my portions, eating very little sodium, drinking tons of water and not snacking.



Sadly it didn't last. I love food - I love to cook and this program didn't allow for any of that. I was even told not to exercise and when I asked for extra calories so that I could exercise they refused to alter the program. I was starving all the time, bitchy and I stopped doing it ultimately.



It's been a year since I last went and I have gained back 30 of the 40 lbs I lost. I am not happy with how I feel and how I look and I want a program, without pills, with exercise that I can stick to. I want something reasonable that works with my hectic lifestyle.



Now, I understand how someone can fall for this program. I completely get the mindset. Someone who has tried to lose weight for, say 15 years, is very desperate to lose weight, in fact, so desperate that they throw all rational and common sense out the window. They know the weight loss journey they're embarking on won't be permanent but they justify their actions by saying to themselves, it will all be worth it to look good for a while, even if its not permanent.



Even if I'm skinny for only a little while, at least I'll be happy for a little while.



Ladies and gents this can all end today! Permanent weight loss is not something magical or mysterious on the contrary it's very attainable, it's so close, if only you would put the right weight loss strategy in place.



The thing is people are impatient, they live unhealthy, junk food lives for, let's say, 10 years or more and want to undo all the damage they've done in just 8 short weeks.



So listen, here's the permanent weight loss formula without the magic!



Permanent weight loss requires resistance training, moderate cardio and good nutrition. That doesn't mean starving and maintaining a 800 calorie diet nor does it mean popping so called all natural weight loss supplements and being called as the staff at Herbal Magic would say a "Lifer".



Please understand there is no magic in Herbal Magic and all the damage you do to your body trying to obtain weight loss the easy way will eventually have to be undone if you want to live a healthy life at a body weight you desire.



So, before you get suckered in to the sales staff at Herbal Magic, give me a shout for free advice on how to get the body you desire.


Make it a great day!

Chris Walker

Kitchener's Weight Loss expert!

Chris Walker has helped thousands obtain " permanent weight loss, quick and easy everytime!" To download a free copy of "Why Can't I Lose Weight? How to lose 10 pounds in 30 days visit http://www.chriswalkersfitness.com/

No comments:

Who the hell is Chris Walker?

My photo
Chris Walker is the founder of Fitnesstrainingformenandwomen.com located in Kitchener, Ontario. Chris manages several certified trainers, (CFT) within his organization and actively works with medical doctors and health care professionals in helping their patients to reduce bodyfat restore musculoskeletal strength and gain control over their blood sugar readings, good and bad blood fats and blood pressure readings, among other critical fitness issues. Chris has helped people to get in shape for their wedding day as well as people battling severe obesity. Chris likes to focus on functional training and likes to incorporate his martial arts background into his programs. Chris is a firm believer of a strong mind and guarantees results for those who don't mind a little hard work. Chris is a member of International Sports Sciences Association, (ISSA) and Canfitpro Organization. Chris has made media appearances on Global Television, Rogers Daytime, The Record News Paper and is a published author of many health and fitness related articles and books.